"The time to enjoy a European trip is about three weeks after unpacking."

~George Ade
Aleah and I showing our affection for Joel.

I have been in London for 3 weeks now, and feel like I am finally starting to settle in and feel pretty comfortable with the transport system and my ability to get around, except for on trains to and from Bath of course. Keeping the room tidy is a rather constant struggle as it is so small and has limited places to put things away in, but we do a fairly good job!

A Statue

Yesterday, Kathryn, Emily, and I went shopping at some of the many shopping areas in London; Russel Square, Oxford Street, Oxford Circus, and Notting Hill. As not to alarm my father, I only spent seven pounds! All in all, it was a very funny day, and to top it off, Kathryn and I got our peanut M&Ms!


Cobblestone!


Today is Saturday, but we don't have any huge plans as we must read half a book and write a paper about Virginia Woolf by Monday, I guess we best get started on that!

2 comments:

Deanna Huddle said...

I see you are still fascinated with cobblestones ever since your last trip to Europe. Maybe you should become a bricklayer rather than a teacher!
Love,
Mum

Katie said...

Just think about all the people who have walked across that cobblestone and you would be fascinated too! Its in front of the Tower of London, so perhaps William Wallace, or Catherine Howard, Walter Raleigh, or even Ann Boleyn!:)

Copyright @ A Single Step | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger