"I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining."

~Groucho Marx

The weather here in England has truly been lovely, and on Friday it is supp
osed to be a balmy 57 degrees! Emily and I have decided the moment it hits 60 we are going to go and frolic in all the parks!

As you can tell, I had a pretty tough school week, a whole 3 hours of class for the entire week! That's definitely to much work for one person to handle, luckily , I have a nice five day weekend to recover! (Although usually we only have 3 day weekends, how I suffer!!) Every morning my host father asks me "What, no school today?" And I groan and explain what a hard day I have in store.
For Example:

Eric: "What, no school today?"
Kathryn: "We have to be there by 2, I don't no if I am going to make it!!"
Me: "Uggghhhh... and tomorrow we have to be there by the crack of noon, its becoming intolerable!"

And then Eric laughs and shakes his head in disgust. Its a good time.

It seems some of my readers have been curious about my daily life, so I thought I would give a little peak into my mornings!!


My little house in Eastcote!


The street where I live!


The street I walk down to get to the tube station!


Strolling along to Eastcote!


Turn right at the mailbox!


Hello Eastcote!


The Underground Station!


I swipe my Oyster Card on that yellow button, and the little doors open so I scamper through!



Yay! Tubes here. :)

Well, three days of my five day weekend will be spent in Scotland, so I must go pack, as I am leaving on a 9 AM train tomorrow! Love you all!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Ahh...Miss Katie, it looks like you are having so much FUN!!! Without me!! How lame! I got your postcard yesterday...thanks! Scotland...you are such a toad. I want to go! Anyway, dear...have fun and BE GOOD. We really must have a little chat soon.

Love you bunches and muches!

Copyright @ A Single Step | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger