"I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them."

~ Mark Twain



Emily, Kathryn, Julia and I!


This last week, we have been touring around London, and I have gotten to know a few more of my traveling companions! So far I like them all a lot! We are kind of gathered from all over the west coast, and it is interesting to get to meet so many new people at once.

Aleah, Emily, Joel,
Kathryn and I adventured on Oxford Street on Thursday afternoon, and that evening we attended a A Midsummer Night's Dream. The play was tons of fun, and after a day of adventuring Kathryn and I were very tired.

Kathryn and I and our knight!

Friday we woke up to more snow! So lame. But the tubes were running, everything was just delayed. We finally made it to school, and then we went to the British Museum, which is HUGE and free! Kathryn and I will probably go back soon for some exploring on our own. Then we went to the Tower of London, which was amazing! Kathryn and I went to bed shortly after nine, again tired out from our day of intrigue and exploration.


The London Bridge


The Tower of London!


Cannons!




Imitating the Lion!



2 comments:

Tarra said...

I LOVE the Tower of London!

And you. You I love a bit more considering that unlike buildings, you have the capability to love me back.

Aaahhhh, I'm so jealous of your London adventuring! We should Skype it up soon :)

Alissa said...

I absolutely love the British Museum...explore it often for me!! Krindee and I stayed right close to it! It has the most amazing library in it...have fun!!

Hugs and big sloppy kisses...from me!

Copyright @ A Single Step | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger