"For an Irishman, talking is a dance."

~Deborah Love

A few pictures of my last days in Ireland.

Blarney Castle


Jamie and Ky.

Kinsale Harbor



St. Multose Cathedral in Kinsale


Hanging out at St. Multose


The adorable cat I found among the gravestones.


And a bit of London.
Alex, Geoff, Anita, and Mickey (plus Patch!)
The family I stayed with often while in London!

I walked by this little sandwich shop every day on the way to school, and finally got a picture!
This guy thought I was taking a picture of him and tried to invite me in and kept posing. :)

2 comments:

Deanna Huddle said...

So - if you weren't taking a picture of him - what were you taking a picture of?

Katie said...

I was taking a picture of the Woolley sign! And then I took a picture of him because he put his hands together and mouthed please. Hahahah

Copyright @ A Single Step | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger