"This is a London particular . . . A fog, miss."

~Charles Dickens

On Wednesday we took a class trip the Imperial War Museum, which was really interesting. It was about the period leading up to the First World War, all the way through a little bit after World War II. Some of the exhibits were really interesting, little the interactive Trench Experience, and experiencing the Blitz.

In the Trenches.





Planes, Tanks and... art? Oh my!

On Friday it was supposed to be really nice, but it wasn't. Foggy and overcast. Emily, Kathryn, and I went to Trafalgar Square for a while, and to the National Gallery.

The National Gallery


The Fountain and Lion in Trafalgar Square.




3 comments:

Alissa said...

Thank you. I'm happy now. The war museum looks pretty neat...I've never been there. Next time, I guess! = )

Katie said...

Do it! It was awesome!

Unknown said...

I liked that museum, too! One of my favorites, actually. Makes one appreciate the English toughness.

Copyright @ A Single Step | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger