"When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money."

~Susan Heller

Today is my last day in good ol' Washington, as tomorrow I fly off to the Mother Country. Today I have been trying to do laundry and decide what clothes I need to take to London. The real dilemma has manifested itself in the form of my shoes. I love my shoes, and I have a vast and seemingly endless supply of them. Narrowing down the choices of which shoes I will pack has been a devastating and truly heart wrenching experience. I sure it will work out in the end - besides the fewer I pack, the greater excuse I will have to buy more in London!! (Just kidding Mum, I will be keeping to a tight budget!)

I should probably stop procrastitnating now, and continue to pack! Thanks for all the well wishes, I love you all!

2 comments:

Tarra said...

Yaayy! Katie-blog! Now I can digitally stalk you through Facebook AND Blogspot!

I currently harbor the desire to create a blog myself when I (probably) study away in Edinburgh, called "The Life Abroad, with Tarra Martin" -- but I need to actually watch The Life Aquatic first before I make that reference. I hope it's good because I really like that blog title...

Unknown said...

A Single Step......

Oh...I get it..it's all about shoes...

Copyright @ A Single Step | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger