"Nothing is certain in London but expense."

~William Shenstone

These last few weeks, I have been eagerly preparing for my upcoming trip to London. I fly out the 31st of this month, and will arrive at Heathrow about 2 in the afternoon on February 1st. I am very excited, and with just two and a half weeks until I leave, Mum and I have been trying to get all the details together. Transportation from the airport is the current dilemma, as taxis are expensive and trying to master the tube on my own while toting about my luggage might prove a difficult task (even for one so accomplished as myself).

I will try to keep this blog updated as I travel, and hopefully will have plenty of amazing pictures and stories to post!

5 comments:

Deanna Huddle said...

Whoa - that's quite a quote - since we've found it to be true and you haven't even left yet!!
Luv ya,
Mum

Katie said...

I guess things really haven't changed all that much since the mid-eighteenth century!!

Boyd Family said...

I'll be checking this often...keep it up to date and have fun!

Deanna Huddle said...

A week from now and you will be flying away from Seattle.

Deanna Huddle said...

Ack!!!! Now it is just days away! See you tomorrow afternoon!

Copyright @ A Single Step | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger