"You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance."

~Franklin P. Jones

Rhia

I have arrived safe and sound in Ireland, and staying with the family Alissa nanny-ed for. Nigel and Olwyn and lovely, and really fun-- and I love the kids already, they are a lively bunch, and it is tiring, but it has been great so far. Cormac is 9, Harvey is 4, Rhia turned 3 on Wednesday, and Shirley is nearly two. Shirley just decided she liked me today, and now won't let me put her down. As happy as I am that she likes me, my arms are getting very tired!!

Harvey

On the second day I was here, Harvey and Rhia discovered the camera on my computer, and decided it was great fun to take pictures of themselves.

The Kiddos and I

More to follow, I promise! =)

1 comment:

Deanna Huddle said...

Well, Alissa should be semi-happy now since you have pictures of 2 of the 4 kids! We'll schedule a time to call so my 4th graders can talk to Cormac!

Copyright @ A Single Step | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger